- Texas Abuse Hotline. 1-800-252-5400 or www.txabusehotline.org
- APS Facility Investigations. Report abuse, neglect, or exploitation in facilities or in home if relying on a home health care provider. 1-800-458-9858
- Abuse In Long-Term Health Care Facility. If the abuse is occurring in a long-term health care facility that receives Medicaid funding, report to the Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit. 512-463-2011 (Austin), 1-800-252-8011 (Toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eldercare Locator. This nationwide, toll-free assistance directory sponsored by the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging will refer you to the area agency on aging nearest to your parent or other older adult. 1-800- 677-1116.
- American Association of Daily Money Managers. The association can provide names of daily money managers in an older person’s community or nearby. Address: P.O. Box 755 Silver Spring, MD 20918. Phone: 1-301-593-5462
- National Center on Elder Abuse.
https://ncea.acl.gov/ Phone: 1-202-898-2586
- National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NCPEA).
www.preventelderabuse.org Phone: 1-202-682-4140
- Texas Law Help. https://texaslawhelp.org/protection-from-violence-or-abuse/elder-abuse
- Adult Abuse Prevention Kit. Available at everyonesbusiness.org